Become a Volunteer
We’re looking for volunteers who are passionate about developing kids with character inside and out!
Ideal volunteer candidates are committed to our mission; are genuine and thoughtful; lead by example; and are caring of others.
Volunteer Opportunities Include:
Volunteer in the Classroom
- Be a lead or support volunteer
- Training, curriculum and supplies provided by Inside Out Club DuPage
- Time commitment: 2 -5 hours per month, depending on role
Join the Weekend Committee
- Lead 2-4 weekend events a year for local families
- Curriculum & supplies are provided by Inside Out Club DuPage
- Time commitment is 2-3 hours per event plus 2 committee meetings a year
Help Plan Our Next Fundraiser
- Join our Fall Family 5K or Winter Wine fundraising committees
- Assist with marketing, logistics and/or sponsorships (if you are not comfortable asking for donations, we’d still love your help with other tasks to support the event!)
- Time commitment: 2-4 hours per month during planning season, plus the event itself
Help with Admin & Special Projects
- Assist with supply organization, donation pick-ups/drop-offs to local nonprofits, data entry and more
Share Your Professional Talents
- Marketing, legal and accounting for NFP skills desired
Board of Directors
- We are always looking for dedicated individuals who want to share their passion, time and talent
- Includes monthly meetings, and each member is asked to join at leas one Board Committee
- Commitment: 2 year terms
Interested in Becoming a Volunteer?
Please complete this form and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a time to talk, so we can answer your questions and help determine what opportunity would be best. We are excited to work with you!