Help develop the next generation to thrive in their lives, careers and community.
What skills have helped you in your career? Do they align with our focus character traits of perseverance, collaboration, empathy, kindness, self-awareness, gratitude, acceptance and curiosity? Do you want to help children develop these skills and desire to give back?
Business Support Opportunities Include:
Spread the Word
- Connect on social media and share our mission
- Tell customers, vendors, employees and partners about the Inside Out Club
- Share our weekend events with your employees and their families
Partner in the School Program
- Provide funding to purchase supplies, develop curriculum and oversee the school program
- Opportunities for employees to volunteer in the classroom
- Be recognized as an Inside Out Club (IOC) Partner
Sponsor an Event
- Sponsor one of our 3 events – 5K Run/Walk, Winter Fundraiser & Bags Tournament
- Sponsorships range from $50 – $1,000 with recognition at each level
- Employees can help sort supplies
- 5-8 volunteers are needed at the 5K Run/Walk
- Opportunties in the classroom and on the weekends
Thank You to Our 2018 Business Supporters!!
|Amber Waves||McLaughlin Law Firm|
|Amita Health||Musical Expressions|
|Andy’s Frozen Custard||Naperville Bank & Trust|
|Byrne, Byrne & Company||Naperville Running Company|
|Casey’s Foods||National Title Solutions|
|Continental Motors||Neary Martin|
|Couture Vision||Pinot’s Palette Naperville|
|Donation Realty||Primrose School at Naperville Crossings|
|Elite Performance Counseling||Reveal|
|Insperity||Service Master Restore|
|Kuehl Companies||Solemn Oath Brewery|
|Holistic Health Care Centers||Thrivent Financial, Cantera Associates|
Interested in Supporting Our Efforts?Please complete this form and Marion Ruthig, Executive Director, will reach out to schedule a time to talk. If it’s easier, please give her a call on her cell at 603.352.9089.