Inside Out Club Give Back to the Earth Event
April 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
We’re partnering with the Naperville Park District to take care of the planet!
In celebration of Earth Day, Inside Out Club has partnered with the Naperville Park District to host a give back to the earth Inside Out Club activity!
At this event we will be:
- dispersing seed bombs at the prairie at Nike Park;
- make seed bomb gifts to give to a friend, relative or neighbor of your son or daughters choice; and
- talk about how we can all help the planet.
Anyone that is interested, can help make the seed bombs for the event. Marion Ruthig will host the seed bomb making on Monday, April 22nd from 4-5pm. If you’d like to help her do this, please email her at Marion@insideoutclub.org.
What You Need to Bring
We’ll provide the supplies you need for this event. All you need to do is show up wearing weather-appropriate clothing.
Where and When
This event will be on Saturday, April 27, from 10 am to 11am at Nike Park in Naperville. We will meet at the covered pavillion on Mill Street near the playground.
Taking care of the planet outside with family and friends is fun! And, good for your mental and physical health.
Space is limited. You must register to reserve your spot(s). The cost is $7 per child (adults are free), which covers the cost of supplies, time and organization involved in planning and executing the event.
If you cannot afford the cost, please email the names and ages in your family or group to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to register you for free.
There are 2 ways to register for this event:
If you’d like to avoid the Eventbrite fees, please:
- Make a donation for $7 per child at https://www.insideoutclub.org/donate/
- Put the weekend event name in the comments field as well as the number of children and adults attending
- By making the donation, you are agreeing to this RELEASE/WAIVER
- We will contact you to complete the registration
Age Guidelines / Parent Participation
Inside Out Club weekend events are designed for children ages 3-12 and their parents. Older children are welcome to participate as volunteer/mentors for the younger kids. These are family events, not drop-off. If you have questions about these guidelines, please contact Rita at email@example.com.
Forward to a Friend
Weekend Inside Out Club events are even more fun with friends! Forward this information to a friend with an invitation to join.