- This event has passed.
Inside Out Club Making Blankets for Comfort for Critters
January 27 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Help take care of shelter animals by making a soft blanket for them.
At this hands-on Inside Out Club event, we will:
- Make small fleece tie blankets to be donated to Comfort for Critters. Comfort for Critters ships blankets to more than 200 humane societies over the country. They have given out more than 69,000 blankets!
- Learn about how we all have a responsibility to care for animals and how our kindness will positively impact so many animals’ lives.
What You Need to Bring
We will provide all of the supplies. If you’d like to bring a small donation for Comfort for Critters to help offset their shipping costs, we will collect it and give it to them with the blankets.
Where and When
This event takes place at the Fry Family YMCA Hangout Room from 3-4 p.m.
This is a great way to teach social responsibility, demonstrate kindness and have fun volunteering as a family.
Space is limited. You must register to reserve your spot(s). The cost is $7 per child (adults are free), which covers the cost of supplies, and the time and organization involved in planning and executing the event.
If you cannot afford the cost, please email the names and ages of your family or group to email@example.com and we will be happy to register you for free.
There are 2 ways to register for this event:
If you’d like to avoid the Eventbrite fees, please:
- Make a donation for $7 per child at https://www.insideoutclub.org/donate/
- Put the weekend event name in the comments field as well as the number of children and adults attending
- By making the donation, you are agreeing to this RELEASE/WAIVER
- We will contact you to complete the registration
Age Guidelines / Parent Participation
Inside Out Club weekend events are designed for children ages 3-12 and their parents. Older children are welcome to participate as volunteer/mentors for the younger kids. These are family events, not drop-off. If you have questions about these guidelines, please contact Rita at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event is open to the public, so be sure to invite friends!