Inside Out “School is Out” Event
February 28 @ 9:00 am - 12:15 pm
This event brings Inside Out Club kids together from 30+ schools to be kind! And, of course, to have fun!
Event runs from 9:00 am – 12:15 pm at the Fry Family YMCA! Includes snack! Professionally staffed by our partner the YMCA!
Volunteer and your child can attend for FREE! Interested? Please email the Executive Director, Marion Ruthig, at email@example.com.
INSIDE OUT CLUB KINDNESS ACTIVITIES
Kindness to Animals
- Phillip’s Zoo will bring animals and do a presentation on caring for animals
Kindness to Others
- We will read the “Starfish story” and write stories of kindness that will positively impact others, animals and the world
- Kids will decorate coffee sleeves to spread kindness to others.
Kindness in Sports
- Participants will decorate posters for the Special Olympics with kind words and inspirational messages
- Together, we will learn about kindness in sports
Kindness to Troops
- Kids will write cards of kindness for our service men and women
- We’ll practice perseverance through a mini-boot camp
And, have a wrap-up party!
Make this day off school awesome and meaningful! Grab your student(s) tickets now. Just $15 a child. Click HERE to register.
- Event is for elementary age children only. We are sorry, but no younger siblings may attend.
- A snack of goldfish and juice will be provided. You may also choose to send a healthy, nut-free snack.