Volunteer to Make Snuffle Mats for Dogs
November 23 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Help make snuffle mats for dogs in need … and cards for those who care for them!
At this hands-on Inside Out Club event, we will:
- Make snuffle mats for Dog Patch. Snuffle mats are a rubber mat with fleece tied onto it to make a type of small rug. When you hide treats in it, dogs love to “snuff” them out!
- Create cards for the employees working at the Dog Patch to thank them for all they do.
- Learn about how this organization helps dogs and how it’s our responsibility to care for animals in need.
What You Need to Bring
Bring yourselves and be ready to tie some snuffle mats. We’ll provide all of the supplies.
Where and When
We’ll meet at Naperville Bank & Trust’s Community Room on Saturday, November 23rd, at 10:30 am to make the toys. At around 11:45 am, any of the families that would like can follow the Inside Out Club lead volunteer to Dog Patch to drop off the mats. Please note: If you can only make the first part of the event, that is fine.
Practicing kindness and caring for those in need is not only a great time but also a fabulous lifelong skill!
Space is limited. You must register to reserve your spot(s). The cost is $8 per child (adults are free), which covers the cost of supplies, time and organization involved in planning and executing the event.
If you cannot afford the cost, please email the names and ages in your family or group to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to register you for free.
There are 2 ways to register for this event:
Click HERE to register via Eventbrite.
If you’d like to avoid the Eventbrite fees, please:
- Make a donation for $8 per child at https://www.insideoutclub.org/donate/
- Put the weekend event name in the comments field as well as the number of children and adults attending
- By making the donation, you are agreeing to this RELEASE/WAIVER
- We will contact you to complete the registration
Age Guidelines / Parent Participation
Inside Out Club weekend events are designed for children ages 3-12 and their parents. Older children are welcome to participate as volunteer/mentors for the younger kids. These are family events, not drop off. If you have questions about these guidelines, please contact Diane at email@example.com.