Thank you for being a lead volunteer! You Rock.
Below you’ll find resources to make your volunteer job a little easier.
- Email to Schedule Pre-Club Meeting with Principal
- Email to School Office Requesting Dates & Space for IOC
- Email More Volunteers Needed
- Email No Thank You Support Volunteer
- Email or Letter Requesting Volunteer Help with Prep Work and Excel
- Email Volunteer Confirmation Welcome
- Email Priority Next Session
- Email Parent Welcome To Club for S2020
- Email- Donation from Waitlisted Family
- Email – Donation Marked But Not Received
- Email Support Volunteer Reminder Send Before Each Lesson
- Email Parent Reminder Send Before Each Lesson
- Support Volunteer Schedule
- S2020 – Step 2 Permission Slip Donation Waiver Form
- Attendance Tracking Sheet
- Click this link to complete an IOCD Incident Report online – https://forms.gle/Gy1DNz6uFzvee6Hr8
CURRICULUM (in order of use)
For Schools with Shirts
Volunteer Tutorial Videos
Below you’ll find tutorial videos to help you.
Online Permission Slip Process –
Google Form/Sheet work permission slip process
Downloading Videos –
Download and use curriculum videos off-line
Below you’ll find the videos we use in the curriculum.
Appreciating Water –
Caring for Animals
Caring for the Sick
Celebrating Neurodiversity –
All My Stripes
Celebrating Neurodiversity – Bluebee T.V.
Celebrating Neurodiversity – Experience Autism
Childhood Hunger – Nunez Family Testimonial
Hunger in Our Community – Reading of Stone Soup
Needs vs Wants – Thousand Star Hotel Book Audio
Needs vs Wants –
I am Your Neighbor