Inside Out Club DuPage COVID-19 Safety Measures
Volunteers, Staff & Participants
- Any volunteer, staff or participant experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 or that has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or is awaiting COVID test results for themselves and/or anyone in their household should stay home and notify Inside Out Club DuPage immediately to have their shift filled.
- Volunteers will contact parent/legal guardian and IOCD immediately if anyone in the Inside Out Club session group develops symptoms during an Inside Out Club lesson.
- Masks must be worn by all individuals, including children and volunteers, in school buildings, regardless of vaccination status. This is in adherence to the IDPH/ISBE guidelines, which align with the CDC, regarding mask-wearing when transmission rates increase within a community
- Masks will be worn by volunteers, staff and participants at Inside Out Club events that are held outside.
- Please note that acceptable masks include multi-layer cloth, non-medical disposable, or N95. All masks must fit snugly and completely cover your nose and mouth.
- Please note that plastic face shields worn alone, neck gaiters, and bandanas are not acceptable. A mask with a face shield is acceptable.
Vaccination and COVID-19 Screening Requirements
- Based on the statewide mandate for Illinois effective 8/30/2021, all volunteers working with children must be vaccinated. Volunteers will submit a copy of his/her vaccination card to IOCD prior to volunteering. The card will not be retained by IOCD. IOCD will keep a record that it was provided and reviewed by IOCD.
- All volunteers, staff and/or contract leaders must self-screen the morning be before volunteering by being able to answer “No” to the following questions:
- Are you currently experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19?
- Within the past 14 days, have you been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 or anyone who has symptoms consistent with COVID-19? ”Close contact” means being within 6 feet or less of an infected individual for a cumulative period of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period.
- Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are concerned that you may have contracted COVID-19?
- Are you awaiting COVID-19 test results?
- Participants and volunteers in the Inside Out Club will be distanced from each other in accordance with IDPH/ISBE guidelines, which align with the
- Capacity is currently limited in order to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Groups will be socially distanced from other groups, and participants will remain in the same group for the entire session. Groups will be socially distanced based on IDPH/ISBE guidelines, which align with the
- If anyone in a group develops symptoms during Inside Out Club the parents/guardians for the entire group will be notified to pick up their children
Modifications to Policy
- IDPH/ISBE guidelines, which align with the CDC, may require this policy to be updated periodically in order to be consistent with those guidelines. All volunteers, participants and staff will be expected to comply with any modified guidelines.